Do you know what a Malayan tapir is? Let’s go to the zoo to find out! Fix the animal signs, color a zebra, add up the visitors, solve puzzles, feed the penguins, put on a seal show, dig for fossils, and more in this amazing 10th app in the popular Grandma and Grandpa collection! Ages 6-8.
Enjoy beautiful photos, illustrations, videos, and amazing sound effects of over 50 exotic wild animals.
Kids love At the Zoo with Grandma and Grandpa because they get to play animal games, solve puzzles, and creatively color the animals. Parents and teachers love it because it teaches kids about wildlife, habitats, animal vocabulary, animal behavior, conservation, reading, math, and science.
1. Fix the Sign - Can you spell LEOPARD to fix this sign?
2. Animal Sounds - Which animal made that sound?
3. Tram Math - Add up the visitors on those two trams!
4. Jigsaw Puzzle - Put together the pieces and learn a new fun fact!
5. Spot the Difference - Find the different fish in the aquarium!
6. Fossil Dig - Wow! You discovered a nautilus!
7. Match Signs to Animals - Which sign goes next to the Tasmanian Devil?
8. Feed the Penguins - Solve a tricky puzzle to feed the penguins!
FUN INTERACTIVE EXTRAS:
1. This zebra is missing its stripes! Can you color some new ones?
2. Eat a delicious snack with Grandpa!
3. Balance the seal’s ball to put on an amazing show! The crowd goes wild!
4. Give Grandpa a high five!
5. Grandma lets you choose a souvenir for your toy box!
Plus, watch 10 fascinating videos about exotic and strange animals around the world, narrated by Grandma and Grandpa!
Fairlady Media is committed to developing high-quality family-friendly games with excellent entertainment value. Please contact us if you have suggestions for improvement or to get technical issues resolved: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also by Fairlady Media:
+ Grandma's Garden (dancing Granny teaches preschool skills, ages 5 & under)
+ Grandpa's Workshop (high-fiving Grandpa teaches primary skills, ages 2-6)
+ Grandma’s Kitchen (fun and learning with Grandma and her wacky utensils, ages 4-7)
+ Grandma Loves Bugs (explore the forest to learn about creepy-crawlies, ages 5 & under)
+ Grandpa In Space (blast off in a custom rocket to explore the solar system, ages 6-8)
+ Grandma’s Preschool (the best school readiness app on the App Store, ages 3-6)
+ Fishing With Grandpa (cast and reel in fish and play games with Grandpa, ages 3-6)
+ Music With Grandma (learn about music and jam on musical instruments, ages 7+)
+ Camping With Grandpa (go on a hiking adventure and learn about the wilderness, ages 5-8)
+ Smashing Grammar (crush the nouns, verbs, and more to get a high score, ages 9+)
These are apps you can feel good about giving to your kids. They are educational beyond the school curriculum - they also teach life skills in real-world contexts.
Links that take the user outside the app are contained behind a Parental Gate.