New in version 1.3.1:
This version includes the following fixes:
- Tutorial being played repeatedly (on iPhone with iOS 7)
- Drag and drop being triggered when performing an overwrite gesture
IMPORTANT: If you wish to report a problem you encountered with MyScript Calculator, or to simply ask MyScript a question, please don't use the application feedback space as we cannot answer there.
Send us your feedback via:
New in version 1.3.0:
Give superpowers to your Calculator with the PowerPack:
- Immediate Reuse: Continue a long operation or use your result in a new calculation.
- Memory: Save results into memory. Use them anytime in your calculations.
- History: Retrieve all your past calculations, ready for reuse and export.
Free trials included. Unlock these features with a single in-app purchase.
- Copy the result as text to the clipboard and paste it in other apps or documents.
- To all high school students: inverse trig functions cos^-1, sin^-1, tan^-1 now behave like arccos, arcsin and arctan.
- Improved iOS 8 and iPhone 6/6+ support.